Since Secret Cinema launched nearly four years ago, we’ve always been excited to hear about their innovative and immersive events, which give its 60,000 members cryptic clues and instructions to keep ’em guessing what film they’re watching each month until the very last minute (and you gotta love a surprise!). The cinematic revolution has paid homage to classics such as Lawrence of Arabia, Bladerunner and Ghostbusters, so the news that they’ll be staging their longest ever event from December 6th to 31st, had us wanting to do backflips and all sorts; a fab way to salute the last month of 2011, eh?
To mark the occasion, we’re giving you and your friends a chance to win a pair of tickets to any of the dates you choose – so to enter, all you need to do fill in your name and email address below, as well as those for two other friends (with their permission!) and you’ll all be entered into the prize draw. Siiiiiiiiiiimple! The competition ends on November 26th!
About Secret Cinema
In less than four years, Secret Cinema has created 16 productions and grown in audience size from a screening for 400 people (“Paranoid Park”, London Bridge, December 2007) to 18,000 (“The Red Shoes”, Tobacco Docks, London February 2011). Tickets for the December event are now on sale and can be bought from www.secretcinema.org/tickets
Terms and conditions
1) The prize is a pair of tickets for the Secret Cinema event taking place in December only
2) The opening date and the closing date for prize draw is as follows: 01/11/2011 to 25/11/2011 at 12pm
3) False email submissions will lead to disqualification (we’ll be checking!)
4) All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
5) By entering your friends’ email addresses you are confirming that you have their permission to do so and that they would be happy for us to contact them. We may identify you as the person who has made the recommendation in any subsequent emails.
6) Any personal data relating to participants will be used by the Promoter solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party for any purpose other than prize administration of this promotion without the individual’s prior consent. By entering the competition, we may use your details to contact you about our products and services. We will not sell your name, address or phone number to any other third party. All our email correspondence contains an unsubscribe option by which you can opt out of further email contact if you so wish.
7) The Promoter is The Cultural Exposé, Kensington London.