Happy Friday people! We appreciate that love is for life (and not just for Valentine’s!) but if there’s an annual day dedicated to loveliness, who are we to fight it? ;-) So whether you’re dating, married or simply enjoy hanging out with your BFF, we’ve got a Valentines’s competition open to one and all; our generous friends at the Roxy Bar and Screen are offering you the chance to enjoy a Valentine’s screening of the classic Casablanca and mouthwatering 3-course dinner!
For your chance to win, simply send us a “selfie” (a picture you’ve taken of yourself, most likely with a camera phone), with the person you’d like to go with and both of your names to email@example.com by midday Friday, February 8th and a winner will be chosen at random. Good luck!
Three course menu
- – Beetroot marinated smoked salmon, rocket and shaved fennel salad
- – Ham hock and rabbit terrine, rhubarb and plum chutney, toasted ciabatta
- – Grilled courgette rolls with aubergine caviar and grilled piquillo peppers
- – Grilled haddock, crushed new potatoes with goats cheese, chilli and mint pea puree, citrus aioli
- – Chorizo stuffed chicken breast, dauphinoise potatoes, roasted vegetables, chorizo cream sauce
- – Feta, caramelised onions and beetroot filo pastry strudel, green beans and rocket salad, with beetroot puree
- – Sharing plate of passion fruit curd pots, banoffee tart, blueberry and white chocolate ganache cups
About Roxy Bar & Screen
Roxy was created to bring together cutting-edge digital screenings with high quality drinks & food. Film screenings take place from Sunday to Wednesday on a large-scale, state-of-the-art digital cinema screen and surround sound system, offering viewers a unique, high quality cinema experience within a relaxed bar setting. The hugely popular Film & TV Pub Quiz takes place every other Thursday, whilst the venue also screens the pick of sporting events at the weekends. Good quality value-for-money pub food is served alongside an impressive wine, beer and cocktail selection. For more info visit www.roxybarandscreen.com/listings.php?event=2285
(For our competition terms and conditions, click HERE…)