Whether you like it or loath it, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner (and pretty hard to ignore!) so we thought we’d mark the season of loveliness by giving you the chance to win dessert for two at La Gelatiera artisan gelato – a pretty delightful Italian gelato and coffee parlour in one of our favourite areas, Covent Garden (27 New Row, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4LA).
On February 14th you’ll get the chance to indulge in hand-made ‘Chocolate Gelato Tartufo‘ (truffle-shaped chocolate and hazelnut gelato filled with melted chocolate fudge and dusted in cocoa powder), ‘Prosecco Cocktail Sorbets’, and a complimentary giant heart-shaped Curicino Meringue to share – and you don’t even have to be a couple to get in on the action. Just send an e-mail to email@example.com with your name and your friends by Sunday, February 4th for your chance to win! Good luck!
About La Gelatiera
La Gelatiera is home to London’s finest artisan gelato and coffee. Londoners looking for alternative ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day can book dessert dates at the parlour on February 14th from 12pm to Midnight. To book a table at email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)207 836 9559. For more information visit www.facebook.com/lagelatiera.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is dessert for two on February 14th only.
- The opening date and the closing date for prize draw is as follows: 30/01/2012 to 04/02/2012 at 12pm
- Only one entry per person.
- All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used by the Promoter solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party for any purpose other than prize administration of this promotion without the individual’s prior consent. By entering the competition, we may use your details to contact you about our products and services. We will not sell your name, address or phone number to any other third party. All our email correspondence contains an unsubscribe option by which you can opt out of further email contact if you so wish.
- The Promoter is The Cultural Exposé, Kensington London.